FITPRO RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you’ll love your Fitpro Collection pieces… But in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a 30 day returns policy.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind however, an in-store credit can be issued for qualified returns.
- We are unable to offer exchanges for wrong size, you can however return for a credit note and repurchase the correct size.
- Returns must be received in their original, unworn condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached. Fitpro reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with company standards and will return the garments at the customers own expense.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. Fitpro takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery.
- Credit notes will be issued once returns have been received and approved for credit.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
*This does not include final sale items or pre-ordered items.
To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to lodge your return.
What do i do if i didn't collect my parcel and it was shipped back to sender?
- If a parcel is required to be 're-sent' to the customer, it is the customers responsibility to cover additional shipping costs. Our customer service team will advise of this cost at the time as price depends on the size and weight of the parcel.
What if i didn't collection my parcel and want a refund/exchange?
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind, however we are able to offer a in-store credit less shipping costs paid by the company.
- If the order qualified for free-shipping to the customer the in-store credit will be minus the shipping cost covered by Fitpro.
What do I do if I’ve received a faulty/wrong item?
- If you have received/have a faulty item, please email our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Products will be eligible for a replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received.
- A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if:
- It is unfit for purpose.
- It is received with damages on arrival.
- The sizing / measurements do not match the size chart.
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect washing is not considered a manufacturing fault.