3/4 cup almonds
5 large dates
1-2 tsp rice malt syrup, depending on size of your dates
1/4 cup macadamias, soaked for a couple hours
1/4 cup cashews, soaked for a couple hours
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1 tbsp tahini
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
Handful of macadamias, chopped
80g raw chocolate
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and break down into fine pieces. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until it all comes together. Press evenly into your tray.
- Drain and rinse the macadamias and cashews. Add them along with all the other caramel ingredients to a blender (not the chopped macadamias yet), and blend until completely smooth.
- Mix through the macadamias and pour over your base. Smooth out the top.
- Melt your chocolate and spread over the top.
- Place it in the freezer to firm up for easier slicing. Best kept cool and stored in the fridge or freezer.
Best kept cool and stored in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe from @mindful_moose